Friday, June 21, 2013

And Then There's Margo

Hello there! My name's Margo and I, too, am a summer intern for the NSRWA! I can now say the acronym pretty fast. Much progress. I lived in Charlton, MA (near Worcester) until I was about 15 and then moved in with my dad in Marshfield, MA. I attend Marshfield Public High School here and will begin my senior year come fall! I plan on going to college in California for geology, particularly geochemistry, and studying abroad to further explore our monumental planet and its inhabitants.

I've always had an affinity for the natural world and the diverse life it holds. When I was a kid I remember learning about the Ring of Fire in elementary school and was completely mesmerized and astounded. Ever since then I dream of becoming a volcanologist! Usually when I say that people go, "Oh so like Dante's Peak?", yes except unlike Mr. Brosnan I'm a real scientist ;-D

Working with the NSRWA for the past few weeks has already been an awesome experience with only greater and more memorable things to come! Lookin forward to it indeed! Later!

- Margo (aka Polo)
Check out that knotweed yield.


No comments:

Post a Comment